Help for those who are uninsured or underinsured and are eligible for our Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program provides HIV-related services for those who do not have sufficient health care coverage or financial resources for patients living with HIV. Additional services include:
- Medical Case Management: Aims to improve health outcomes for patients living with HIV. Also, assist patients with access to Ryan White HIV/AIDS programs and how to navigate the system of care.
- Medical Transportation: To assist in getting patients to and from their medical appointments.
- Nurse Care Coordination: A dedicated nurse to assist with any medical/medication needs. Nursing visits are offered at no cost to the patient.
- Office visit coverage with an HIV specialist as well as coverage for laboratory tests.
- Assistance with coverage for behavioral health therapy.
For people who have not been diagnosed with HIV, testing is the first step in maintaining a healthy life and preventing HIV transmission.
Know your status and get tested by calling us at 216.281.0872 to schedule an appointment.
To re-establish care or for more information on the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program and eligibility, call us at 216-961-2090 and ask for Daytona Harris, MSSA, LSW.
For more information on the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program or HIV, go to www.ccbh.net/ryan-white and www.hiv.gov.