Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Team
NFP provides comprehensive care for patients living with HIV including:
- Office visits with an HIV specialist.
- Laboratory testing.
- Assistance with medical/medication needs.
- Access to prescription medication(s) and medication delivery.
- Assistance with transportation to and from appointments if needed.
- Referrals to outside social service agencies.
- Behavioral health therapy (talk therapy/psychotherapy/counseling) and psychiatric HIV-related services. In-person and telemedicine/virtual appointments are available for existing NFP patients.
Ryan White Program
The Ryan White Program provides HIV-related services for those living with HIV who do not have sufficient health care coverage or financial resources.
- Medical case management to assist with access to Ryan White programs, guidance on how to navigate the system of care and resources to improve health outcomes for patients living with HIV.
- Medical transportation to help patients get to and from medical appointments.
- A dedicated nurse to assist with medical/medication needs. Nursing visits are offered at no cost to patients.
- Coverage for office visits with HIV specialists and laboratory testing.
- Assistance with coverage for behavioral health therapy.
Click to learn more about the Ryan White Program and other HIV/AIDS informaton:
For people living with HIV:
To start or re-establish HIV care or for more information on the Ryan White Program and eligibility, call 216-961-2090 and ask for Daytona Harris, MSSA, LSW.