Becoming Our Patient
Welcome to Neighborhood Family Practice,
Your Medical Home.
We are delighted that you have chosen to trust Neighborhood Family
Practice (NFP) with your medical care. We look forward to providing you
with high quality, personalized, comprehensive health care services with
a focus on prevention and wellness.
All five NFP Community Health Center locations are recognized by the
National Committee for Quality Assurance as Patient-Centered Medical
Homes™ for meeting standards that emphasize enhanced primary care
through patient-clinician partnerships. This means patient treatment is
coordinated through your NFP primary care provider to ensure you receive the care you need, when you need it, in a manner you can understand. At NFP, we use a team-based approach to get you the right care at the right time. You are at the center of the care we provide, and we communicate with each other, and you, about your best health.
We’d like you to think of NFP as your medical home – a place where you
are always welcome, where we know and care about you, where you feel
comfortable, respected and accepted.
As your medical home, NFP:
- Is the first place you call when any health problem arises
- Is available by phone 24/7, including nights and weekends
- Offers same-day appointments
- Offers evening hours (vary by location)
- Provides online access 24/7 via MyChart
- Coordinates all of your health care, including referrals for outside
- testing and specialty care as needed (our providers admit to Lutheran
- Hospital, and have established relationships with the Cleveland Clinic, MetroHealth and University Hospitals)
- Uses teamwork and technology to improve your care and experience
- Addresses all aspects of your health, including social and emotional factors (behavioral health)
- Is committed to quality and safety, and routinely measures results
- Works with you to set and achieve health care goals
- Provides patient and family education in both individual and group settings
Click here to view NFP's Notice of Privacy Practices.