Financial Assistance and Patient Benefit Services
Insurance, Billing and Financial Assistance
Whatever the size of your family or income, NFP provides affordable, quality health care to meet your
needs. We have a team of benefit specialists and certified application counselors (approved by the Federal
Government) who can help answer questions about health care benefits, assess your health insurance
needs, provide information on basic health insurance issues and plans, and assist with applying for
coverage and accessing benefits.
We accept Medicaid, Medicare and most health insurance plans and offer financial assistance if you do not
All co-pays are due at the time of your appointment.
If you have billing questions, please call 216.281.0872 and follow the prompts. We can set up an affordable
payment plan If needed and help direct you to the appropriate resources for insurance questions.
- NFP offers financial assistance to eligible patients
- Discounted fees are based on family size and income using the following criteria:
- Patients with income at or below 100% of the federal poverty level pay a nominal charge
- Patients with income between 100% and 200% of the federal poverty level receive a sliding fee discount
- Patients with income above 200% of the federal poverty level are not eligible for a sliding fee discount
- For more information, or to schedule an appointment with a patient benefits specialist, please call 216.281.0872, ext. 2020.