Neighborhood Family Practice believes in the power of partnering with you for our patient’s and our community’s best health.
Individuals and families living in Cleveland’s near west side suffer from poor health conditions and have low access to healthcare. As the only community health center and provider of high quality, affordable, primary healthcare in the near west side, NFP has innovatively addressed healthcare and quality of living needs for more than 35 years.
Because of your generous support, we are transforming how personalized care is delivered. NFP was recognized as one of the top 30 primary care providers in the United States in 2013.
Your gift is needed to provide patients with access to comprehensive care.
- $50 covers one wellness visit
- $100 pays for a chronic disease management program
- $150 covers round-trip transportation for five follow-up visits
- $500 covers the cost of one year of care for an uninsured patient
- $1,000 helps provide the ongoing services of a patient advocate, a critical member of our care team who organizes a wide variety of health-related support services
Your donation will improve the healthcare needs of an individual or family. Please donate now by clicking on the button above. If you have questions or would like to discuss additional giving options, contact Sam Braun, development associate, with the form below or at 216.281.8945 ext 560.