Your organization is committed to strengthening the neighborhoods where you live and work. Neighborhood Family Practice partners with communities for everyone’s best health. Let’s work together to make our communities stronger and healthier.
By donating to NFP, you are investing in a proven health care solution. NFP provides individual and families living in poverty access to high quality and affordable care. Neighborhoods benefit from community health improvement initiatives and the total health system benefits from cost-effective services.
- Access: In 2017, support from businesses helped provide more than 1,500 uninsured patients health care at over 5,000 appointments. Uninsured patients are enrolled in a financial assistance program and pay a nominal fee for their care. NFP relies on community-minded companies like yours to cover the remaining cost of providing care, which can range from $109 - $179 per appointment, depending on a patient’s insurance, income level and family size.
- Quality: NFP outperforms 50 Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) at the state level and more than 1,400 FQHCs at the national level for patients living with costly chronic conditions including hypertension, diabetes, asthma, tobacco use and depression (see charts below).
- Experience: 99% of patients would recommend NFP to their family and friends.
- Strengthening neighborhoods: NFP advocates for healthier neighborhoods and works in partnership with community organizations and businesses to ensure a healthier Cleveland.
- Health care system cost savings: As a community health center, NFP provides a cost-effective option for people enrolled in public insurance. In a study of Medicaid enrollees at community health centers vs. non-community health center settings, total spending was 24% lower for community health center patients.*
*Nocon, R., Lee, S., & al, e. (2016). Health Care Use and Spending for Medicaid Enrollees in Federally Qualified Health Centers Versus Other Primary Care Settings. American Journal of Public Health.