Family Planning Program
The Family Planning program at Neighborhood Family Practice provides discounted or free care to women without insurance and teens who want confidentiality. The goal is to provide family planning services at low or no cost. Women with Medicaid and other insurances can also be seen for family planning services.
- free pregnancy tests
- a basic physical exam and health screening
- treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- minor gynecological problems
- contraceptive methods – birth control, condoms, etc.
- emergency contraception
- education and counseling about reproduction and birth control
- referral for other medical and social services
- teen education and outreach programming
You do not have to be a medical patient at Neighborhood Family Practice to access these services.
Call 216-281-0872 for NFP's Ridge Road location and ask for a Family Planning appointment.
If you know a gathering of young people who would like the Family Planning Nurse to come and talk about sexual education, reproductive health, safe sex practices, or teen sexuality at an event or meeting, call 216-281-0872 and ask for the Family Planning nurse.